"Lol.. Dun wory wor..sm ppl whole life nvr met any emergency..u wont so lucky ve d 2nd chance d.. XD"

Chang Wei Xuan
Member of S2-United

This entries im goin to post is about a little incident that happen on my Langkawi trip, i would like to post this immediately after i reach my home before i went to dinner or even before i post my full Langkawi trip post, which is goin to be later..

I'm gonna use simple word for this post cause i really hope all of u can see it patiently and sincerely..

Everyone has their own believing, some believe in Jesus, some believe in Allah, some believe in Buddha, but how all of this work? is simple, we pray, we hope our god can guide us throught our one life path, or to let us have a safety for the rest of ur life..

Is 27-Feb-2009, We register yday on a boat tripping package and we were fetch by their vans to a Jeti nearby, there were lots of people and kid, all with happiness in their eyes, cause we are goin to have some fun which goin to include in the package that are something like, Gunung Swimming, Eagle Feeding, and Beras Basah Beach.. I'm going to post all of this in my next post.. But wat im going to put in this post here is a little incident tat happen on Beras Basah Beach..

Beras Basah Beach is the last stop of the boat tripping, the water is kinda clear compare to most part of langkawi because is far away from Malaysia and is around the border of Thailand.. Althought i go with my family, but they dun like to swim so i went to swim alone..I was having fun swimming cause is been awhile since the last time i swim in some beach..

Listen, around 12.45pm, i was still swimming and is like the last 15 mins of our period to stayin at tat island, so i jus keep swimming and fully enjoy the sunbath upon the beach.. So after awhile, i've decided to back to the beach and washup myself before goin b.. So i stand up and I look around, i saw a couple there, the girl is kinda alike Xuan with spec, and the guy was looking at something then he turn and look at me, so out of curiousity, i follow his eyes and i saw smtg floating nearby, is a cloth from my distance, so me n the guy start to get closer to that thing, the girl was watching behind, then the guy poke on the things and no response was given,
so i went ahead, and i try to turn over tat things..

There is where the most scarriest things i have seen in my life time, is a malay boy which is around 8 or 9, all of his eyes, nose, mouth and i dun even rmb after dis panic situation but all of the boy faces was cover wif white bubble..and i know tat dis boy is drown..i knw, he had no pulse and no more breathing but i was like blank for a second and i carry the boy to the seaside immediately, the whole beach is watching me carrying the boy..

I put tat boy on the seaside, for one second i hate myself for not learning CPR and didnt pay attention when NS is teaching.. i kinda like looking at the girl from the couple and i ask her whether she knw CPR, cause it is the 1st things tat came wif my mind cause she is jus alike her.. Den she came, and i knw she was the hope, she gave the boy CPR for quite a long time, the boy only cough for one time and regain unconcious..the boy mothers came, she scream for the boy name, Y. She roar but theres nothing changed.. then the patrol boat came, the boy was sent to hospital immediately with the girl from the couple with the family..

I was like standing there the whole period cause i cant do anything after i save the boy from the sea..i hate myself.. den i walk back to my family, i start to get surround by lots of their group troop of the family, they all came from Kedah with 37 ppl on d troop, the boy was one of them..

Then all of them try to spoke wif me, :" u tu budak yang selamat budak yang lemas tu?"
i replied :"ya.."
Then there goes the things, all of them non stop saying thanks wif me and tell me terima kasih with lots of malay bless, smtg like Allah and stuff..i'm grateful.. but hey.. the boy is unconcious yet, he is going to passed away if is much more longer tat took the boy to reach the hospital..and i would nvr knew..then one of the malay man reach me, he thanks me and talk to me, he is the agent of the troop and he thanks me for saving the kids!! this is the only way im goin to know if d kids im saving is alive or vice versa, so i ask for him to save down my phone, and yea he save it down..

After we went back to the mainland and back to our own hotel, the boy face cant get out of my mind and i have no mood for next activity so i stay at my own hotel waiting for the call..

The same day, 6.39pm, my phone rang, is an unknown number, i pick up, i'm relieved..
the agent told me tat, the boy is finally awake and he keep crying and crying..he say the family going to call me a few days later to thanks me personally but lol im goin back kl.. i say nvm..

For one second, i thought i was carrying a dead body.. i lay a single of hope.. and i knw.. i knw sometimes, god rly help.. the girl could be a messenger of god.. cause without the girl.. maybe the result will end up differently..if i only had to chance to know the girl, maybe i can thank her for saving the boy and the family for losing a child..

The boy almost left the world from all of us on the very moment, but still, he is saved, and tat's the part tat we should have some faith on god..u may nvr know for the very next second wat is going to happened, but as far as the second nvr came, pls have some faith, anything could happen in the next second..so pls, for those tat who had pray on the God, on behalf of me, thanks them for the boy life, it touch me so deep because i was the one carry the boy from the sea to the seaside..i cant see a life pass jus like dis..thx god..thx..

Quatre