Yeay for update! =)

As far as everyone concern, my house is widely famous through the jungle at my front yard.
Is not tat just we have lots of plant LOTS OF ! But recently i just tame a food chain in my family! x)


Firstly, lets welcome the oldest member of my family, the Guppy!!

i have no idea what this species of guppy is but i just have lots of this in four four of my aquarium for yearsss, they nvr stop breeding!! =/

used to be stray cat as well, he is kinda cute so my dad decide to tame it and there goes my second pet!!(sorry for the bad photo taking, give me some times =) )

Here comes the most lovable Becky!! x) Believe it or not this is how he sleep every day..its so funny when we first realise this!! =D


Then finally the RECENT TAME PET! A MOUSE!! mwahhhaaa, guess wat, is not genuiea pig, not hamster nor pet mice, but it is still so lovable!! Lets applause to the brand new family member! The MOUSE!!

Cost some fortune..The Microsoft SidewinderGaming Mouse!! With adjustable mouse weight, DPI in 3 mode, and First ever LCD display on a mouse!! isnt it cute?! x)

But even a mouse need to sleep too! so i try to snap a photo on how my mouse is sleeping, and it looks like this !
Wow! such a way of sleeping! seems like some rocket goin to burst! cool! so well worth! xD


A quick update, till then, ciao! =)



P/s:Looking foward for the redang trip guys! Do support guys!! =)