Thx for waiting! (if u are)
Finally a break b4 friend knock to my house for movie session!!
BUT update come 1st!! =D


firstly..
owh..i hate this feeling..
sem start..
holiday end..
evtg start to get bz..
account student doin an assignment that needed to be full with creativity and wonderful effect..
all this lead to a half way abandoned bloggy..
argh i feel so sorry..dear bloggy forgive me pls..

but there is oways smtg to overcome when it comes to me, my dear blog..
pls enjoy this post and forgive me for abandoning u for a period.. =)

Here comes the wave

My new dug interest, need quite some to adapt it =S

Argh..is a dam nice photo if 3am isnt dark, i snap from my fren hse at pv6, a very dark hill across the highway, the light arsobence function is dam nice anyway xD


Then my dslr have my bro company on his business trip to Japan,
lotsa picture taken but im only sharing a few of its shot,
is rly kinda nice, here goes










argh..wana been there myself!! dam seductive running thru his photo..Japan.. T-T

But yea, lucky for us,
both of us nvr forget to be nice to each other,

i borrow camera n there he bring me present!! XD

A matryoshka doll or stacking doll (grab from one of Sheryiin post).
Its brought from Japan, and according to their culture, u see wat u see,
a NINJA matryoshka doll!
Yeay!!
That meant much for my present! xD


Bonus Feature Of The Day!!

A present that are nicely wrap
to cover smtg up
n
Yeay! There goes introducing another craft present by Sheryiin!
An animal sillhouettes made by Sheryiin herself!
Thx!! ( dam im proud to be her fren xD )


P/s: To Do List - 13/6 - Free entry for Fishy Leong concert!
14/6 - If evtg gone well, head to Nilai for photo taking
27/6 - ACCA camp for 2 days 1 nite

Activities rly get me bz!


K! Off to get some soft drink before the movie session start, hope it wont be long till the next update follow! Hav a good day mate! x)