Neglect-ed blog..
Crap owner..


But i must blame smtg else so my blog will only let me to click the publish post button! x)

Lets start with a 1 man show assignment,

A stupid Financial Accounting required us to present a business topic in a creative and innovative way?

So..video presentation taken,
Alot of venue changes, Jinjang Recreation Park, Wangsa Walk and finally Look Out Point..
And after that
Hella I'm appoint to finish off the whole movie..
Bunch of cut n paste..modified and edit..adding visual effect music subtitles..day n nite..
I'm stuffed with this crap the whole dam week..

And finally, I PASSED UP TODAY!!! WUHUUU!!
Not quite a good movie anyway, but what can you expect from a account student? =)

Can ask from me if u feel like watching it anyway.. =D


Then an untold story stated on my previous entries,
ACCA conference camp,
a 2 days 1 nite camp which happened last week,


Quite a big experience for me since i was once again appoint as leader of my team..


Bijoux (French for small & cute) house made in one of the activities.

Lots of activities is arranged, good meal, gorgeous people.. xD



But, I'm sorry if things doesnt work out in our team..i tried my best..
But still..we cant make it anyway,

I may be a bad leader,

but yea i'm still so grateful that i still have the team and i'm honour-ed..Thx to my ferociously ambitious team..RoX!! =)

A public sharing on one of the activities and i'm with another leader of the combine group.^^


Is weekend, the busy week has passed..
Is time to pay some effort to make my class trip plan work..
Bukit Merah Resort!!
I'll get you!!
Grrr..

Small test is coming,
but it wont knock me down..


Welcome me back,
bloggie and blogger..
CHEERS!! <3>

Lastly,
i didnt pay lots of attention with my Becky this week..
Really miss him..
Pls excuse me..
I wanna go downstairs and hug him..
Bye fella!!
Till then!!
Becky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDD